The Lake & Stars in Sex & the City: The Movie ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Tuesday, May 20

The Lake & Stars in Sex & the City: The Movie

the lake and stars
With news of the Sex & the City: The Movie buzzing all around us, we were eager to see where The Lake & Stars romper would show up...and we found a picture of it on imdb!
As you can see, Carrie Bradshaw is wearing the romper...notice how she layers it with a bra/bandeau to make it work as outerwear?
We miss having such a style-savvy show on TV...thank goodness for repeats!

8 fabulous comments:

Decor To Adore said...

Hello lover! (said in Carrie's breathy voice)

Thank you for the fabulous information on the Paul Smith wallhanging. I have updated that post with a link to your blog.

I love having new visitors don't you?

Unknown said...

Hi Laura,

You are too funny! I use that Carrie quote all of the time!

Thanks for visiting - it IS nice to have new visitors, especially ones that write nice comments. ;-)

xo

amy korngiebel said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE Carrie's jeans. I saw them in the film and I've been looking all over for information about them and haven't come up with anything just yet. sigh.

thanks for finding me...i'm loving your blog.

Joanna Goddard said...

love that top!

Unknown said...

amy,

thanks for the comment! the jeans are by 'Totem' - i know that because i love them too, and have been looking for them!!!!
let me know if you can find them.

didn't you love it when she wore those jeans with the red/white stripe top...so cute.

xo alison

amy korngiebel said...

Awesome! Thanks for the scoop, Mademoiselle. I'll keep ya posted on my hunt.

i barely remember the red-stripey shirt...hmmm...i'll just have to see it again. :)

Always In Style said...

That top is so sweet but I don't think I have the guts to wear it in public a la Carrie.

Anonymous said...

Hi everybody,

The jeans are from Jose castro, spanish designer.

www.castroestudio.com
and Totem is ONLY his press agency!!!!